Wednesday 31 December 2014

scrappy boxy pouch

This scrappy boxy pouch is number ten on my Finish Along list.
 As it is New Year's Eve and I am determined to document my finishes while it is still 2014, you will have to make do with these not-so-great photos.

 I used the fabulous tutorial at Pink Stitches.
 The oranges went inside.
 Initially I was not enamoured with the size of this pouch
(it's a bit of a biggie at approximately 32cm (13") x 22cm  (8.5") x 8cm (3.5")). It is also immensely scrappy. I like scrappy, but I do like a coordinated scrappy.
However, it has been so useful that I now love it! This pouch currently holds the Star Wars blocks that need their faces stitched. And my beautiful needle book. I can't tell you how much I love my needle book! For 15 minutes each week (when all four of my children in swimming lessons or squad) I have been stitching the faces. It is nice to be able to pick up my pouch and know that everything I need is in there (otherwise I'm sure I would have made zero progress on the Star Wars character faces!).
Finish Along 2014
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...