Saturday 27 October 2012

Polaroid Block Swap


It doesn't seem all that long ago that I was taking photos with a non digital camera. Simply because digital cameras weren't around yet (and I'm not that old! Unless you ask my children!!). While I didn't ever own a polaroid camera I remember watching others with a keen interest as they took a photo and then flapped the polaroid around in the air while it developed.



 When I heard that Kristy at Quiet Play was hosting a Polaroid Block Swap I jumped at the chance to participate.



The blocks are designed to look like a polaroid photo, with 2.5" squares fussy cut to show a picture or interesting print.

 1" plain white borders are added to the sides and top, with a 1.5" border added to the bottom.


I kept this one for myself - a 'black' polaroid representative of when things didn't quite go right!




These are a few of the blocks I have sent to Kristy. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes back in November!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...