Tuesday 1 October 2013

And Sew On - September Block

I'm a bit behind with the And Sew On Block of the Month, but I did manage to squeeze in September's block. Just!

I love how it turned out, but this one included some unpicking! I was doing well until I started sewing the pieces together. The middle section ended up looking like a dismantled sewing machine!!

When I was deciding whether to 'copy' my actually sewing space I decided that my sewing space is not colourful enough (that means that it has a lot of brown, beige or grey!). I don't really have pink carpet or polka dot walls (though I'd be happy with polka dot walls!!). I do love my sewing space though - it brings me a lot of joy.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! Looks like a lot of work went into that block, it's so detailed!! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just great! I love the birdies in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out so pretty!! I love the birds out the window, too...I would go for the polka dot wall, also!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I nearly missed this! I'm glad I didn't , it's so brillant!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to polka dot walls!! What a pretty block....some more lovely stitching from your magic fingers that sings a chorus of happiness!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...