Sunday, 11 November 2012


I have been wanting to make some bunting for quite a while now. I ended up with quite a few larger sized fabric scraps from the treat bags I sewed up for Lily's Carnival Party. The fabric was perfect for this bunting which is now hanging in Eli's room!

One packet of extra wide binding and a 60° acrylic triangle template made this come together very quickly. Even though I used a poly cotton fabric, the triangles did not need any reinforcing. Quilting fabric would be ideal for making bunting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it! I've been wanting to make some bunting for the games room for ages as well ... maybe over the summer holidays if I'm lucky!! Looking forward to picking some pretty pink and green fabric ... maybe we can go shopping together one day! :-)


I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...