Wednesday 5 September 2012

Block Swap: September for Helene

Helene requested a block in green and purple, so I made this Woven Ribbons Block.
Concerned it was a bit too simple, I also made Helene a Wonky Star that I found on The Silly BooDilly blog.

I hadn't actually made either type of block before. One of the reasons I enjoy participating in the block swap so much is it presents the opportunity to try new quilting blocks on a small scale (i.e. one block!). And, of course, I love receiving squashy envelopes containing the blocks people make for me! I also enjoy getting to know all the people I 'meet' - such a lovely bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...